This is the SELF-ISOLATION time. QUARANTINE and CHILL!
As we all know very well about the effects of COVID-19 all over the world. W.H.O. already declared COVID-19 as a PANDEMIC. As far as the current situation, we have already seen more than 24 lakh cases all over the world, out of which more than 1.65 lakh people are already deceased.
So basically to move further regarding the precautionary measures during COVID-19, we have to overview few things about the virus.
Table of Contents
- What is Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- Precautionary Measures (as recommended by Indian Government and other Health Organisations)
- How to Disinfect, Clean and Virus free YOURSELF & Your Beloved Ones?
- How to Disinfect, Clean and Virus free YOUR HOME from Coronavirus?
Coronavirus (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome Coronavirus 2 (SARS-COV-2), a newly discovered coronavirus. It affects a variety of people in different ways. Most infected people will develop mild to moderate symptoms, which are as follows:
- Common symptoms are fever, tiredness and dry cough.
- Some people may experience aches and pains, nasal congestion, runny nose, sore throat, diarrhea.
On average it takes 5-6 days for symptoms to show from when someone is infected with the virus, however it can take up to 14 days. People with mild symptoms, who are otherwise healthy, should self-isolate. Seek medical attention if you have a fever, a cough, and difficulty breathing. Call ahead.
Reports suggest the origin of the Virus is China. It started in December 2019, and it mainly spread via close contact between people often via small droplets caused by coughing, sneezing or talking.
Currently, there is no vaccine of COVID-19. The only best way to avoid and keep yourself virus free is be well-versed about the novel coronavirus, the disease, its causes and how it spreads.
Undoubtedly, the whole world is undergoing through the impact of COVID-19. Already more than 180 countries have experienced adverse effects of the virus. Following are the few industries, which had a major impact on to their businesses, either positive or negative, and on his going concern:
- Share Market: The impact of coronavirus on world stock market since the outbreak of COVID-19 is adverse. The Indian stock market itself has got down by more than 30% during this pandemic.
- Educational Industry: The entire educational sector all over the world is closed until any further notice. Whether, it is schools, universities, private coaching centers or other related institutes are going through a negative impact of the Virus.
- Daily Need Items: Online deliveries of daily need items has increased immensely, which is a very good sign for the supplying industries. But contrary to it, it has an adverse effect over the pockets of the people. The price of daily need items has already shoot-up arguably.
- Travel Industry: The travel industry all over the world has been severely impacted. The main reason behind this, is the government restrictions for curtaining the Virus.
[corona-map label_confirmed="Confirmed" label_deaths="Deaths"]
Precautionary Measures (as recommended by Indian Government and other Health Organisations)
For precautionary measures, we have to stay at home to defeat COVID-19. Apart from this, we have to disinfect ourselves, our home and its stuff. This is the best way for keeping yourself clean and virus free.
How to Disinfect, Clean and Virus free YOURSELF & Your Beloved Ones?
Wash Your Hands
- Wash your hand often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds as recommended by W.H.O.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% of alcohol. Antibacterial sanitizers are of no good.
- We have to wash our hands regularly. Additionally, we have to wash them after blowing nose, coughing or sneezing also.
Stay at Home
- For staying home, it is not necessary to be a sick person. Just stay at home, if you can during COVID-19 time. The more you are in public, the more is the probability of getting coronavirus to hitch a ride on your hands and body.
- Even if you have to go out, you have to maintain social distancing to avoid the virus attack.
Use Face Mask
- Face mask, a very important part of our life now days. We have to use face mask, when we are in public, the diameter of the virus being smaller than the pores of the N95 mask, prevents it from entering our body.
- Stay at least 1-2 meter away from the public gathering, even if you have a face mask.
- Using of face mask does not provide the complete security against Virus, but it decreases the probability of getting the virus.
- Face Masks are to be used only by the people older than 2 years who are not having trouble in breathing.
Target Sensitive Areas with very High Touch
- We have clean and disinfect high touched area in our home like, doorknobs, kitchen counters, toilets, light switches, TV/AC remotes, etc.
- The easiest way to do this with disinfecting wipes or disinfecting spray.
Disinfect Your Foods and Snacks
- Taking extra care when handling your food items, groceries, which can reduce the risk of virus.
- You can wipe or wash boxes, pouches of food before use or storing them to reduce the effects of the virus.
- For fruits and vegetables, scrub them for at least 20 seconds with soap and salted water.
Disinfect Packages and Other Courier Stuffs
- As per the report, the virus can live on the cardboards for around 24-48 hours. So, you can use / sterilize the same after leaving them for 2-3 days.
- We have to clean the stuffs / packages received via courier. And we have to wash our hands carefully.
Disinfect Your Mobile Device
- Studies have found that novel coronavirus may be able to survive on some surfaces for up to and maybe even longer than 9 days. You use your phone regularly, so you have to clean your device- including your beloved mobile.
- The safest bet is to use disinfect wipes.
Disinfect Your Computer
- Under COVID-19 time period, most of the people are working from home to avoid and exposure of the virus. Thinking about “Work from Home”, thinking about COMPUTER.
- Computer / Laptop are the most used stuff at home, while working from Home. So, we have to clean them on regular basis.
STAY HOME, STAY SAFE
Latest posts by F2R Staff (see all)
- Top 5 Cars in India 2022 - January 17, 2022
- Top 10 Richest Actors in the World 2022 - January 16, 2022
- Radhe Full Movie Download on TamilRockers, Pagalworld, Zee5 - May 17, 2021